work for lan3
LAN3 is a fast growing organisation always on the lookout for talented individuals, who can help us to achieve our goals and contribute to the continuing success of the business.
Building relationships is key to our success, be it with customers, partners or colleagues. We want our people to really make the difference. In return, we offer fulfilling, long-term career opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
Internal Business Development Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: LAN3 Office (Oxfordshire)
LAN3 have identified a key requirement for an experienced and proven sales person to bring additional expertise to the Sales Team.
Working closely with the Sales Director, the successful candidate will take ownership of several of LAN3’s accounts and be tasked with business growth. We are looking for an enthusiastic person looking to develop a career in sales .
Although an appreciable percentage of the role will focus on public sector customers there will also be significant time spent focusing on expanding LAN3’s corporate account base.
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic and enjoy being part of a wider team. An understanding of Networking and Wireless would be advantageous, but not essential.
Assisting the sales team is a dedicated internal admin and two pre-sales support team. In addition to managing existing accounts the successful candidate will benefit from the marketing team’s lead generation activities.
- Customer-service orientation
Strong problem-solving skills
Ability to adapt to varying demands
Passion and commitment to excel
Effective communication skills at all levels, technical through to management
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport
Senior Business Development Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: Northern England
LAN3 is looking for a senior business development manager to manage many of LAN3’s top customer accounts. A good background in networking is required along with a proven success in IT sales.
To further assist the SBDM there is an Internal admin support directly aligned to help achieve targets.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to sales director
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer's usage of LAN3 solutions and cross-sell.
- Responsible for working with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
Given the level of responsibility in this role, it is essential that the candidate has the following key skills:
Proven Account Management Skills
Comfortable pitching to CXO’s
A proven track record of achieving targets.
Solid understanding of networking, including wireless
Solid understanding of upselling services
Experience of working with complex multi-vendor proposals
Strong work ethic and initiative
Comfortable working within a Team and individually.
Work and adhere to the Company’s core values
To be able to inspire others within the company
LAN3 is an equal opportunities employer that values diverse mindsets and backgrounds. We are always on the lookout for smart, friendly, creative and commercial people of all levels to join our team. The briefs are exciting, the clients are great and the work fast-paced.